Five Good Things & Newsy Bits: Tuesday
Here’s five newsy bits and five good things to get your day off to a well-informed, inspired start!
5 Newsy Bits:
1. An Australian wins Stage 3 of the Tour de France.
2. Elle MacPherson’s posed nude for Harper’s Bazaar.
3. 19 firefighters have been killed in a wildfire in Arizona.
4. The first of four mandatory alcohol rehabilitation centres is to open in the NT on Monday.
5. South Africa are planning for Nelson Mandela’s birthday celebrations later this month.
5 Good Things:
1. How about some cookies?! Green Kitchen Stories are baking Thin Oat and Ginger Crisps. They sound delicious!
2. You could crumble those over this Peach and Pistachio Coconut Milk Ice-Cream?
3. Make a decorated swing at DesignLoveFest.
4. How to make Farro Salad at Oh Joy!
5. Kinfolk magazine heads to Japan this issue.
How are you? Are things good in your life of late? I would LOVE to know.