Five Good Things & Newsy Bits: Thursday
Ready for some news and cute bits on a Thursday? Phew. Here’s some I prepared earlier:
5 Newsy Bits:
1. Prime Minister Rudd has challenged the opposition leader to a series of debates. He’s not the ‘glasses-wearing kid in the library’ apparently.
2. Ex PM Gillard addresses her former staffers, telling them that ‘shit happens’.
3. Pepsi contains a carcinogen. Best avoided peeps. Try water instead?
4. The bodies of three of Nelson Mandela’s children have been exhumed from their graves on his grandson’s property and will be moved to a nearby town.
5. Egypt’s President Morsi has been ousted by the army overnight.
5 Good Things:
1. A new movie with Larry David and Jon Hamm. Yes. Joh HAMM!
2. Let’s try this Tomato and Chevre Tart? I think it’s a good idea.
3. Do you love these cheeky prints? So cute, right?
4. Look at these gorgeous Proud Mary textiles at Anthology Magazine. Swoon.
5. Fancy a field trip to Marimekko in Beverly Hills? I do. Yep.
I hope you have a newsy but good day, peeps. Which stories are you following today?