Five Good Things & Newsy Bits: Monday
A whole new week lies ahead. (Gulp!) Let’s open it up with some good things to read/cook/watch/listen to:
Five Good Things:
1. I loved reading about Jude Blereau on Hugo and Elsa.
2. 2 ingredient caramel ice cream! (AND you don’t need an ice-cream machine to make it!)
3. An amazing interview with Prince.
4. Here’s a film I think you should see.
5. Some great listening tips from Rookie.
Five Newsy Bits:
1. Roxy’s controversial ‘women as body parts’ clip. Ugh.
2. Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg was meant to be on the San Francisco flight that crashed. (Yet she wasn’t, peeps. As you were!)
3. Andy Murray has won Wimbledon. Go him!
4. Watch a whale KO a surfer at Bondi Beach. How amazing!
5. Sir Michael Parkinson is battling cancer.
How are you today? Are you well? Was your weekend lovely? Do tell!