Style: Ten Freaking Adorable Rain Boots
There are LOTS of reasons to like rain boots. Obviously they keep your toes warm and dry when it’s raining, I get that. But also you can join the ranks of some awesome types who are fond of Wellies, too. Let’s discuss.
1. Paddington Bear : adorable, furry, he of the cute coat and shiny red boots. Who wouldn’t want to be in a gang with Paddington?
2. Princess Diana : a Hunter boot enthusiast, look at how WELL she wears her wellies!
3. Kate Moss : possibly you won’t be wearing hot pants with your boots, but just in case, you are in chic company.
4. Sophie Dahl : wellies were good enough for Sophie on the cover of her cookbook, Miss Dahl’s Voluptuous Delights!
5. Anne Hathaway : She’s adorable. Who wouldn’t want to be like Anne in the boot department?
6. Prince Harry & Kate : That’s a bit cute. Matching boots!
7. Natalie Portman : She looks very cross. Do boots make you cross?
8. Nicole Richie : I like her and her pompom hatted baby.
9. Emma Watson : And some dude with no shirt. At Glastonbury, I think?
10. Lily Allen : Because she’s the only one who wore PINK boots!
Now that you’ve studied the form, here are a few of our very favourite rain boots…
I don’t have a pair myself, yet, because I really can’t decide which ones I like the most. I think I might get some of the Hunter ones, but it’s quite impossible to choose a colour. How about you? Do you have rain boots? Do you fancy some for Winter? Which ones do you like? Or what kind do you have?! Share your booty knowledge, if you don’t mind?!