Style: Cute and Comfy Day Trip Looks!
I must say, I’m quite into the whole cute look thing, but I usually choose comfort over style. And warmth. I have to be warm too. Are you a bit like that?
When you take a trip, it’s especially important to be comfy and cosy. There is no point sitting in the car looking amazing and freezing your bits off. Nope. That just won’t do. We want you tripping about in style, for sure, but not at the expense of happiness. Heavens no!
With this in mind, I thought it would be a great idea to approach our day trip from a fashion point of view. You totally can look good and feel good on a long day out. You really don’t have to stick to jeans and a daggy jumper that you’ve managed to wrestle from the washing pile. We’ve got some MUCH better ideas! Let’s get dressed for a day trip!
1. Chambray Dress from Sportsgirl
2. Rock The Casbah tote from Kate Spade
3. DIY Beaded Necklace from Laura Parke
4. Basic Full Length Black Leggings from Country Road
5. Charlotte Duffel Coat from Gorman
6. Floral Liberty Nikes from Liberty
7. Herringbone Scarf from Paul Smith
Do you have a favourite day trip get-up? Do you go for comfort over style or comfort AND style?! Do you like our outfit?!