Creative: Eleven Cute DIY Photobooths
How do you feel about getting your photo taken? I really do not like it at all. I am never sure what to do with my hands, for starters. I don’t know whether to pretend the camera is not there, or if I should look down the barrel and own it. I don’t know my best side, my best angle or my best pose. I don’t know if you need to go for one great shot or 27 different options, expressions, positions or tilts. And I’m not sure what to wear, if I should put my hair up or if red lipstick is always best.
Does this sound like you too? Perhaps it doesn’t. Perhaps you are really GOOD at getting your photo taken? Maybe you know how to do that side-turn thing that makes you look skinny? Or you might know how to do that chin-up-looking-over-the-fence pose without laughing? Perhaps you know where to put your hands, even? I could learn a lot from you.
What I do like, though, is the photo booth. There is no pressure to look good whatsoever. The more kooky, candid and cutesy the better. You can bring your moustache. You can bring your top hat. You can even bring your cat, if you want to. What could be better than that?
Today’s round-up is completely photo-boothy. Wouldn’t you just LOVE to ham it up, kooky style?
A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away
2. DIY Photobooth Backdrop! (via Project Wedding)
3. oh-so-glittery silver tinsel backdrop (via Chloe Moore Photography)
4. Grumpy cat photo booth prop (via Morena’s Corner)
5. Birthday Photobooth (via Chloe Moore Photography)
6. DIY Photo Booth Props (via A Casarella)
7. Ceremony backdrop DIY (via Ruban Cassette)
8. A vintage French-inspired circus photobooth! (via Salsa Pie)
9. Make a silent film photobooth! (via Salsa Pie)
10. Scattered flowers photo booth(via Lovely Indeed)
11. Floating polka dots photo booth (via Lovely Indeed)